BUILD WHAT MATTERS.
At Samet, we believe in placing the community at the forefront of our business practices. Our corporate social responsibility program is intentional in its efforts to enrich the lives of others by advancing health equity, increasing economic mobility, and building a robust workforce pipeline. We are committed to driving positive business impact through our everyday contributions on the job site, at the office, and in the community.
OUR THREE PILLARS
Equity & Representation
We are dedicated to growing representation at all levels of our organization. We understand that employee engagement is integral to our CSR objectives, with our associates as the face of our brand.
- Employee resource groups that foster a sense of belonging.
- Mentoring and training programs to support professional development.
- Initiatives such as Construction Inclusion Week and Women in Construction Week to promote unique industry experiences.
Women In Construction Week
Click to Watch Below
- Internship opportunities to expose students to career pathways.
- School outreach programs to inspire future professionals.
- Career fair participation to connect with diverse potential talent.
At Samet, we are dedicated to sustainability because we believe it’s not only the right thing to do, but also a smart choice for our environment, industry, and communities. We understand the impact of our built environment on the planet through energy usage, resource consumption, and pollution, which is why we tirelessly work towards minimizing our footprint through sustainable practices in design and construction. Our commitment to smart, eco-friendly building is more than just a principle – it’s a lifestyle. But it’s not just good for the planet, it’s also good for business. We implement sustainable construction practices because they lower operational costs, reduce financial risks, and encourage efficient resource usage. By working with us, you’ll be joining a team that values sustainability and the future.
We take great pride in supporting organizations that champion healthy families and economic mobility through improved access to education, healthcare, and affordable housing. We leverage our resources to invest in our communities by aligning with the missions of our clients and partners and actively participating in volunteerism.
- We recognize the importance of education in creating access to opportunities. We support initiatives that improve quality education, promote literacy, and empower students to succeed.
- Through our community engagement efforts, we support organizations working towards improving quality healthcare access, especially in underserved areas.
- Affordable housing is a fundamental need for thriving communities. We collaborate with organizations that work to provide safe and affordable housing options for individuals and families.
SAMET EMPLOYEES ARE AGENTS OF GOOD.
For Samet’s 60th anniversary, we challenged our associates to complete
600 hours of community service in 60 days. Not only did we rise
to the challenge, we exceeded it!
IN 60 DAYS
IN 60 DAYS