BISCUITVILLE > COMMERCIAL INDUSTRIAL
Architect — Traid Design Group
PROJECT DELIVERY —
You had us at biscuits! When it comes to scratch made biscuits made from locally milled four, buttermilk and shortening, one can’t help but get excited about projects like this one.
A valued customer, since 2006, Biscuitville came to us with a goal to consolidate all its self-distribution operations into one. The result: A 78,000 SF facility with expanded cold storage and warehouse space and renovated office space for their growing team in Burlington, NC.
This 78,000 SF renovation included:
- 7,536 SF of Cold Dock
- 4,130 SF of Future Cooler/Freezer
- 10,385 SF of Cooler Space
- 12,320 SF of Freezer Space
- 35,906 SF of Warehouse Space
- 1,800 SF of existing warehouse office/restroom/breakroom space
- 3,000 SF of renovated front office space
The facility will enable the company to distribute millions of pounds of breakfast ingredients to its 69 restaurants throughout North Carolina and Virginia.
Fresh made biscuits every 15 minutes! Sign us up!