President & CEO
Arthur joined Samet Corporation as an estimator, and subsequently progressed through a training program encompassing all 16 divisions of construction and property management. He later diversified into real estate and development, obtaining his MBA while leading Samet's real estate division. Arthur was promoted to President & CEO of Samet Corporation in October 2000.
Arthur earned his B.A. degree at the University of Georgia and his MBA at the University of North Carolina's Kenan-Flagler Business School. Arthur is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), and is past President of the North Carolina CCIM Chapter Board.
Other professional affiliations include:
- North Carolina Economic Development Board
- Piedmont Triad Partnership Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Member of Wells Fargo Greensboro Advisory Board
- Greensboro Partnership (Finance Committee)
- Greensboro Economic Development Alliance (Operating Group)
- Greensboro Regional Realtor Association (GRRA) (Past Director of Commercial & Industrial Division and Past Treasurer)
- North Carolina Real Estate Broker
- Member of YPO International (NC Chair YPO Southern 7 Chapter)
- Piedmont Triad Chapter of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (Past President and Past Director)
- Member of UNC-G Bryan School Business Advisory Board and Board of Visitors
- High Point University Board of Visitors
- UNC Chapel Hill Board of Visitors