Samet Corporation is committed to the health, safety and well-being of our Associates and our business partners. Compliant with CDC, OSHA and state guidance and local requirements, we’ve implemented a growing number of rigorous preventative measures to keep our Associates and subcontractors healthy and our projects safe. Among the measures we have deployed:
- Work from home / remote work environments for all office staff and project management
- Remote Owner, subcontractor and internal meetings using videoconferencing tools
- Eliminating business related travel for meetings, events and conferences
- Social distancing in all locations
- Enhanced hygiene practices and temporary hygiene facilities at project locations
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched items
- Specific management plans including jobsite illness protocol and COVID-19 action plan for our projects
We remain operational during this challenging time because construction services have been deemed as “essential” by state and local governments as a critical part of our nation’s infrastructure. Therefore, the Samet team will continue our operations and protect health and safety by implementing best practice guidelines of the U.S. Center for Disease Control.
This global challenge requires all of us to do what we can for each other, working together as a community and a nation. The Samet team remains vigilant in our commitment to the health and safety of our Associates, trade partners and clients, while holding steadfast in our hope for the future.